Thursday, October 20, 2016

Sweet Silly Snowball Ornaments!!!


Yep! I've actually MADE SOMETHING!!! Yaaaaay!
I pulled out the Creative Paperclay and
had so much fun making these sweeties!

I simply rolled the clay out like biscuit dough and
wrapped the circle around a styrofoam ball.
A little water is involved to make things stick too.
I added a nose, some eyes and used black beads for the pupils
then gave each of them a goofy expression.

They have to dry overnight, then each is hand painted.
I made the silver lame' Santa type hat but purchased
the two teeny black hats at Hob Lob.
I had to adorn the black hats too. Each got a silver lame' hat band
and the sweetest rhinestone button that looks like a snowflake.

I'm so pleased with how they turned out!
The top two in the photo below are sold but there's one more
up for grabs in my Etsy shop ~ take a peek if you're interested!
The are approximately the size of tennis balls and very light weight.





In other news, I'm still going through so, so much of my studio hoard.
I've been collecting wonderful old things for years and years but
it's just time to let some of these treasures go and make someone else happy!
This is a small fraction of what's been added lately to









It kinda feels good to let things go.
Yes, I just said that.
Miracles still do happen!!!

I hope you are doing so very good and
simply had to share my burst of creativity with you!

hugs and love,
Dawn








3 comments:

HWIT BLOGG said...

Oh so cute Snowball Ornaments! Love them!
Have a happy friday, take care...
Titti

Tamara said...

So fun and whimsical! Have a wonderful weekend.

Tamara

marda said...

Cute, cute, cute. Just love them.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...