Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Making pretty things ~

I just finished five sweet treasure pockets!
Of course I have to share them with you ~
They've all sold to friends on Facebook but
I still wanted to post them here.

They are created from laundered drop cloth fabric...
laundered blankets for stabilizer...
and of course tons of antique lace,
vintage buttons and other treasures
that I've gathered from my studio!







I think that I'll make more but the pockets will be empty.
Ready for others to fill with THEIR treasures...
I love looking at my favorite things ~
so all you do is place your very favorite things inside the pocket
so you can see them every day and enjoy them!







And I have to share this precious angel with you!
Clara's mama is knitting and made her a beautiful cowl...
here she is modeling it!

Sweet girl is growing so fast it makes my head spin!!!






Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday precious friends!
Thank you always for dropping by to see me,
hugs and love,
Dawn



11 comments:

Tamara said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Dawn... Where do you find all of your lovely laces? And that sweet girl is a darling. What a pretty cowl her Momma made for her. Thank you for sharing your inspiring talents.

Hugs and blessings
Tamara

Anonymous said...

clever girl, she looks lovely!!
The pockets are beautiful and I think they are fun to make as well!!

Theresa said...

Beautiful! Make more:) That sweet Clara has grown up WAY TOO FAST! Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

pballard said...

I love them. They are beautiful.. Thanks for sharing.. I just may have to keep an eye out when you make more...

Botanic Bleu said...

Dawn,
Beautiful! Your treasure pockets and your sweet Clara...

Judith

20 North Ora said...

Beautiful pockets and girl! Love anything with old laces.

Judy

marda said...

I just love these pockets, and you've filled them so beautifully too.
And how sweet is that not so little anymore Clara? What a sweet
heart in her pretty cowl.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Hello sweet girl! It's been so long since I've been around. I just had to come see what you are up to. Absolutely lovely creations as usual. I'll be stopping by more often. Hugs!

The Rustic Victorian said...

I Miz Dawn!
Wonderful pockets! How grown up Clara is now, first grade, amazing how time passes, seems she was just a baby!
oxo
Marcie

Shopgirl said...

Dear Dawn, I am back on my blog...love this picture of Clara, she is a Doll! Hugs, Mary

Olga Siedlecka said...

Your blog is truly awesome! I love it in each and every detail!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...