Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A few little pretties!


I've managed to finish several projects I've had waiting around here!
My sweet daughter-in-law requested one of my lace buntings so
I thought I would go ahead a make several to list in my shop as well!

These are created from wonderful, old pieces of lace and strung together
on a long piece of seam binding. I add pretty seam binding bundles on each end
plus add several vintage buttons on each flag!
Each one is different but that's how I love things to be.

I'm working on one last treasure organizer too!
I'll be sure to share photos soon ~

These have all be listed in my Etsy store if you'd like to take a peek!








Wouldn't it be pretty to hang two together, staggered???
I should have tried that!

So our short summer (time off from school) will soon be coming to an end
and Noah will begin his SENIOR YEAR!!!
Can you even believe this?
I know many of you have read my blog for awhile and watched
our youngest son grow up. And that he has!!
He's almost 18 years old and stands over 6 feet tall.
But he's still my baby!!!

School begins August 3rd here in Georgia in our county.
It's early but the positive thing is that every six weeks, they get a week off!
And of course 2 weeks off for Christmas.
It works out really well for the students and the teachers.
We'll be enjoying our lazy mornings for just a few more weeks around here...


Thank you always, always for stopping by to see what I'm up to!!
Happy Tuesday precious friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn


7 comments:

Daniela said...

How lovable your decoration is, the laces you've chosen are so very precious !
It's always such a pleasure to stop by you, here we can breathe such a peace and grace !
With gratitude
Dany

allthingzsewn said...

Such a sweet bunting, I keep bunting above my bed for holidays but never thought of putting a lace one up. I;m gong to try and take time to make me one. If I do I'll post it on my blog and link back to you.
Blessings
Tonia

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

They are so beautiful! I had pinned this from one of your earlier posts and would love to try it with some of the vintage linens I have. We are planning our trip to GA that we take every year :)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for sharing these are adorable.

Lane Hill House said...

Will you be adding more lace banners? So nice! Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

Burlap Luxe said...

The lace banner is perfect year around, and supper small ones would be great holiday tree garland.

See you soon dear.

Xx
Dore

Marlynne said...

I've made several of these in different sizes. One I have hanging out in my Blue Bottle Garden. So Pretty! Thank You for the idea!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...