Saturday, December 19, 2009

Angel gifts ~


That's truly what these are, angel gifts.
From a precious friends hands to my home and heart.....

Sandy of Quill Cottage sent me the most beautiful creation.....





The box alone is gorgeous....
I opened the lid and saw the tiniest little shoe ~
created from beautiful pieces of nature!!! My heart just jumped!


Can you believe all of the details Sandy
incorporated into this one precious shoe??



I will treasure it always dear friend, thank you SO MUCH!!!!!
~ Be sure to visit Sandy's Shoppe
HERE to see more of her gorgeous artwork ~




Also, I received a box filled with treasures from Erica of Sweet Millie's!!!
Thoughtful little things that Erica knows I love....
in shades of robin's egg blue, sepia and cream ~
I am just blown away, Erica!!!!
I love your style, your sweet creations,
the precious ornament with buttons and sparkles...
the crumpled little baby shoes....the candle with a feather!!
Just everything is beautiful, thank you so much dear friend.
I'm so undeserving but so very thankful!!







Little touches make these gifts over-the-top special!!




A couple of things from Ikea....
tiny little stash jars for the studio! All four were like 3.49!
Pretty shades of wrapping ribbon, .49!




And these wonderful stuffed animals came from Ikea....
they are ULTRA soft, have stitched eyes and
they can't wait to go live with sweet Clara...
(Brent and Emily have an English bulldog so I had to get him for only 4.99!)


And the precious elephant mommy with baby...only 9.99!!
Aren't they adorable?? I hope Clara loves them....


Clara had to go BACK to the doctor for the third time Friday.
She was not responding to the antibiotic and
had trouble breathing Thursday night through all of the congestion....
it scared us all!!! They changed her medication
to good ole' amoxicillin and they are giving
her breathing treatments now....precious babe...
we were so worried and everyone didn't get to sleep
until after 3:00 a.m. Brent and Emily are exhausted ~
I'm hoping and praying that they are sleeping well tonight....





I have a wonderful giveaway to share with you!!!
Polly at Sassafras Stuff is having her 100th Post Giveaway!!!
~ Just click HERE to comment to be entered ~


I hope you have a wonderful weekend my dear friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Dawn. I'm sorry to hear that poor little Clara is still sick. I will keep her in my prayers. I know you are all worried, you'll all be in my prayers.
What a precious little fairy box with that sweet shoe. Sandy's another one that the Lord doubled up with talent. And what a lovely box of goodies Erica sent too. You must feel so blessed.

Have a fun weekend. Hugs...Tracy :)

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Dawn:
Such lovely gifts you received! The nature-made baby shoe is truly wonderful. I saw Sandy's post about making it and it almost took my breath away. What an imagination turned into action.

The box of goodies from Erica seemed to spill out with everything perfectly "you"! I'm sure you are going to do something special with your new treasures.

Hope baby Clara is feeling 100% soon. Don't we hate it when our babies are ill?

Merry Christmas, Dawn.
xoxo
Donna

Charlene said...

Erica & Sandi sent you such wonders!!!! But you of all people deserve them! Beautiful things.

Thank you for the tour of IKEA. I had heard of it but, never gone before. There is one in WAY north Dallas & it is so far that I haven't gone. I think maybe you pushed enough buttons that after the holidays I'll brave the crowds up there. Glad Clara is better. Those little angels get sick fast & respond to meds pretty fast. AMAZING little creatures. Have a great weekend. HUGS Charlene

Auntie Cake said...

I am IN LOVE with that tiny shoe! Lucky you! And everything in the box was just wonderful. IKEA is a fun place to shop, even if it's not the same style as my home. (I keep trying to get more streamlined with my home, I still end up with foof and glitter...)I, like you, have a jumbled mixture of things that I love in my home. My own style!

Have a wonderful Christmas with your sweet family~
Kate

Lululiz said...

The shoe, my goodness, I have never seen anything like, it is incredible! What a beautiful gift.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Morning Dawn...Oh my, your kids must be exhaused...being on High alert with little Clara...Praying today they see real improvement. Your gifts are beautiful...such talent out there in bloggerville. The nature shoe= fabulous! I just visited Ikea for the first time and almost lost my mind there!!!!!!!!!!! Planning another trip back with the Husband after Christmas... can't wait. A 4 hour drive from our home...so must make a day of it. Merry Christmas to you all and Get Well Hugs to sweetie Clara, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Sandy said...

Dawn,

In my book you are most deserving of the little gift you received from me for all the generous help you have given me. Enjoy the blessings!

I will be praying for little Clara to get well swiftly and for Brent and Emily as well, the worry alone is exhausting. Parying your precious one is well and able to enjoy those Christmas gifts!

Have a sweet Saturday!

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

Dawn, your treasures from Erica are wonderful. I know you love them all and the little shoe from Sandy is awsome. I just fell in love with it and I know you cannot believe it. You are one special lady. We all love you.
I'm sure little Clara will love the stuffed animals you got her. After all they came from her grandmother. So they are special.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Pat

June said...

Your gifts ARE truely beautiful Dawn, and so deserved dear. You bring so much joy to us.
You found the sweetest little toys for Clara. She will adore cuddling with these. I pray for her that she will get better to enjoy Christmas!
hugs

Vee said...

I gasped to see such a beautiful shoe myself! How extraordinary. That Miss Sandy is some talented.

Have missed seeing all that you've been up to so will be back to catch up one day. I hope that you and yours are well and that Clara is growing like a weed.

Sandi said...

Beautiful gifts Dawn!!! Everthing is just spendid.
I am sure Clara will love those little elephants and doggie too. They are too cute!!!
Blessings~

Tammy/Yesterday's Cottage said...

Hi Dawn!
I highlighted the beautiful angel I got from you on today's post, but was not successful in adding a link. In your words, I feel like such a "goob"! LOL! Guests never fail to comment on how beautiful she is! Thank you again for her - I feel privileged to own this special piece.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Love,
Tammy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Everything on your post today is gorgeous! I love things inspired by nature! Hope Clara begins to improve and get well soon!

Kerrie said...

Everything is so beautiful! Kerrie

Barbara Jacksier said...

What a pretty post. Hope Clara is 100 percent better real soon. Too scary! Did you guys get the snow we did? 21" in my neck of the woods.

Barbara Jean said...

sweet. sweet. sweet!

blessings

barbara jean

PS sure do appreciate all your visits.
What a blessing. =0)

Libbie said...

Wow! That little nature shoe must be one of THE coolest things I have ever seen! How beautiful! Where are you putting it? I can't imagine how fun it was to open that box & find the little shoe. You sure must be driving your postman nuts ?! Fun isn't it :)

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi Miz Dawn,
What precious love has come your way.
Merry Christmas
Love
Marcie

Anonymous said...

Dawn, such beautiful treasures from your treasured friends! Sandy's shoe is remarkable!
You're receiving back all of the caring friendship you've given away all year!
Hugs! Diane

Shawna Bates said...

you are SOOOOOOOOO lucky!! ALL the gifts are awesome!!!
And HOLY COW that shoe is the neatest thing! I've NEVER seen anything like it before!!!
Lucky Lucky girl!!!

Jan said...

Dawn,
I so love visiting your beautiful blog! Thank you for sharing your talent and goodies with us.

I will continue to pray for your precious little Clara, bless her little heart. Hoping for a speedy recovery now that she is on new meds.

Christmas blessings from our house to yours.

Blessings,
Jan

JaneT said...

What a sweet gift/s you received. Thanks for the heads up about the 100th blog candy. Have a beautiful Chrismtas.

Anonymous said...

How fun- such wonderful gifts!! The shoe is so unique and beautiful and the box it came in- so creative!

blessings
mary

Mademoiselle Julie said...

Thanks for the hint on Sandy! Have a wonderful holiday season! Cheers, Julie


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...