Monday, November 5, 2018

I'm so loving this new chapter sweet friends!!!



This is the last artwork I created for a dear friend the end of this past September.
She was so pleased with it.
Thank you precious Mary for supporting my creativity dear friend.
I was closing up shop and preparing for a huge move to our new home.
And believe me.
IT HAS BEEN HUGE.




What has happened between then and now?
Caring for my precious grandbabies....
Look at baby Tilly, now 9 months old!!
REALLY?




Clara is 9 going on 10....Murray is now 6!!!
They love their baby sister so much!



Our middle son Brad sold our 2nd son David and his wife Heather their new home!!!
PLUS...they are expecting a new baby in May!!!!
Owen is going to be a big brother!!!
We are so loving that our family is growing.
And their new home is closer to us and is just beautiful!




My precious mother-in-law...Grandma Jackie had her 80th birthday party and
we all celebrated with her!!! Baby Tilly loves her as we all do!



Little Miss Ellie is so loving our new digs...



The gorgeous arrangement that sweet Tammy made for our holiday table this year...



These sweetie pies came to Trick or Treat in out new neighborhood too!!!
They had such a blast!





Our beautiful new front yard:




Don't you just love the blue fall skies?




The new studio in the making ~





Always remember ~
Life is like a chapter book!

Stay tuned for my next post...the new studio is going to be GORGEOUS!!!


Thank you always for checking in on me sweet friends!
hugs and love,
Dawn




8 comments:

At Home in English Valley said...

Wishing you happiness in your new home. You are and always will be an inspiration to me dear Dawn.

The Charm House said...

Dawn, how I wish we lived close to each other! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see your finished studio! I finished my fairy house for my centerpiece next week. I cannot wait to share the pictures with you, I enjoyed making it so very much!

Theresa said...

Looks like life is good! So happy to see all of your sweet family and your new home! Enjoy your day dear Dawn, HUGS!

logan wilhelm said...

What a lovely post! Your new home and the beautiful grand babies are surely a bunch of family happiness!

Lace Age Girl said...

What a happy family post with such lovely news and gorgeous pictures of your dear ones. Your new studio looks exciting, and I'm sure you will love setting it all up and rediscovering your lovely treasured collections.
Hugs,
Jesse X

Vee said...

Oh yes! Your new studio is going to be gorgeous but I’ll tell you what’s really gorgeous and that is those grandbabies of yours! I can’t believe that Clara is so grown up and there’s a new baby Tilly and a new baby Owen and another new baby coming in the spring. The family is definitely growing and that is a very good thing. Lovely to see everyone!

Nita Jo said...

Love seeing your artwork, your beautiful family, and looking forward to seeing your completed studio!

Lana said...

You never cease to amaze me with your incredible attitude. You truly lift me up. I can't wait to see your new studio and how you decorate your new home. xoxo


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...