Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A little peek inside this beautiful book!





I'm so slow!!!!
By now you may have already gone out and purchased it!!!
But I still want to share a few photos of Fifi's wonderful new book
"Prairie Style Weddings"

There are so many beautiful ideas inside that can be used for other occasions
other than weddings, that's why I love it so much!















I know my pics are not the best...but I just wanted to share a look inside.
I just know you'll love it!!!!





Thank you always for visiting me...even when I'm as slow as molasses in the winter!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn




3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I just love when you do the peeks. So often I'm on the fence about new books and it's wonderful to get that little glimpse. Warm Blessings! ~Amy

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh so Shabby....love the preview. I enjoy books like this a LOT ! Thanks for the heads up.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

It's been forever since I have come by to check on you. After my visit I realized how much I have missed your wonderful site.
Great book and preview. I love all the pic's. Can't wait to get a copy.
Hope you are well. I too am slow in winter!
Love
Maggie


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...