Monday, August 11, 2014

It's just the way it is ~


Stress...worry...and angst can totally suck everything good and wonderful from you.
I simply freeze up for some reason.
I do nothing. I don't know why...
But as a creative soul I just can't continue in that pattern.
I want to share, I want to make and create pretty things!

While I pause to return to my art doll,
I've started digging in my wonderful fabric stash!!
I have several pounds of lavender buds that are begging
to be added to a beautiful sachet....







My simple thought for this day dear friends:




Happy Monday precious friends,

hugs and love,
Dawn

4 comments:

At Home in English Valley said...

Sending love to you dearest Dawn. I truly believe that better days are ahead, keep the Faith! With a grateful heart for your friendship...Penny

Sheila Rumney said...

So can relate to your heartfelt post. Hoping things get better soon.

FredaB said...

Dear Dawn

I hope things get better for you very soon. Sometimes what we worry about turns out not so bad. Hope this is the case for you.

Also wanted to tell you that the bunykins arrived safe and in good shape.

Keep your chin up as the saying goes.

Extra Hugs
FredaB

Luvcreatincards said...

Dearest Dawn,
You are in my thought my precious friend. I can understand and feel where you are right now and am sending you lots of love, hugs and warmest best wishes.
All my love,
Suey
xxxx


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...