Friday, February 21, 2014

Simple offerings ~



O. my. land...we have been working on a HUGE soap order!
1800 pieces!!!!
They are little rubber duckies floating in a tub of soap but
they all need to be bagged up and tied with ribbon to be shipped.
I feel like I am drowning in soap over here!!!

But after this order is shipped we are hoping for things
to get a little back to normal over here.

I had a special order of a few lavender sachets.
One was for my customer's friend and one for her father ~
she lays the sachet on her pillow each day, gives it a squeeze to release the fragrance
and loves hers so she asked me to make to more for her loved ones.
Here are the two that I sent her:




Of course I made a few extra!!!
Just two though ~
here they are and they've been listed in my Etsy shop if you are interested....
they make such sweet gifts!!!!







Hopefully this MASSIVE soap order will be out of here soon and
I will be able to get back to my creative goodness....
I love you all so!!!!

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn






9 comments:

Theresa said...

They are SO pretty! I hope you have a fabulous Friday! HUGS!

Vee said...

Your friend has just the right idea...something about lavender is so soothing!

Bente said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. Love it all.

Hugs

NanaDiana said...

Those are all just gorgeous pieces. I love them. Hope your soap order is done for you soon! xo Diana

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I'd love to see the buttoned pouch as a tutorial.

Studio Susanne said...

Dearest Dawn
You latest set of lavender sachets are truly gorgeous and I'm sure they smell heavenly too. Love your customers idea of leaving the sachet on her pillow each day, giving it a squeeze to release the fragrance. What a wonderful idea to make gifts for her loved ones too.
Warmest best wishes,
Su
-x-

Unknown said...

wow .. beautiful . beautiful site!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Beautiful sachets!

ArtisticRomantic said...

Hope your soap order goes smoothly. The sachets are lovely and so is your blog. Great work.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...