Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Found...some good stuff!!!



I love me a trip to the thrift store!
Sometimes you find wonderful things,
sometimes not.

But when you do? It's always such a good thing!!!
I found this amazing little lamp yesterday and just have to share it with you:



The sweet plaque?
A Christmas gift from my son Brad...
who knows I love, LOVE my creative space!


And another wonderful find from the thrift just a few days ago ~
a small, leather FOSSIL bag!!!
I am in LOVE with all things FOSSIL and now have THREE leather bags
from them that I've found these past few years.
This one will be a perfect flea bag, don't you think???





And just guess who's back in my studio?
My precious old sewing machine!!!
The technician says she's on her last leg as he can't get Janome parts...
I've been sewing with her for almost 22 years now.
Makes me sad but when I tested her out, she did beautifully!
I say we're back in business sweet friend!!!!




Happy Wednesday my dear friends!
hugs and love,
Dawn





10 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

LOVE your Fossil bag, girlfriend! What great finds.
xo
Donna

The Old Parsonage said...

Morning Dawn

We're dealing with ice here this am. so I've got time to visit:) Love your finds, but my favorite thing this am is the darling sign from your sweet son! Perfect!!!

Hope that you are feeling better today.

Big Hugs!
Leann

Nancy's Notes said...

Dawn, your finds are just terrific! Love the lamp, it's so unique and oh my, that sign is adorable!

Have a good day and hope you stay warm!

Nancy

Theresa said...

Love that lamp:) AND the purse! Gotta grab a sweet leather purse every time I see one:) Have a blessed and productive day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

You found some great stuff! I've been checking our thrift stores and not finding too much. One or two small things. Lucky you finding that leather bag!

Unknown said...

Wow...you found that lamp at the thrift? Gorgeous! And the fossil bag....love! Happy you were able to revive your beloved sewing machine. My heart would break if mine broke down. Happy day to you dear dawn

Vee said...

He can't get Janome parts? I have a Janome...I found my parts online. Glad that she's working and I hope that she continues for a good lonnnngggg while.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You found some great things, Dawn! I love the lamp and the bag! I remember when my sewing machine died a couple of years ago. I did a lot of research into what I wanted to replace it and, so far, I am really happy with the Brother machine I replaced my 25 year old Singer with.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Yay! Oh how I love thrifting. Where else can you find a gazillion brands of things in the same place? It is my favorite kind of shopping. Love your finds... Yep, a flea bag=free hands to find more good stuff!

Higgies dear girl...
S

Bente said...

What great finds. The lamp is beautiful.Love the sign you got from your son.

Big hug


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...