Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Finding my way back ~


I truly am trying...to find my way back, that is.
Back to making pretty things, enjoying the studio and
coming up with new ideas to share with you.

The soap biz has totally sucked me dry.
We are slowly cutting back our production
as my sweet hubby is working so much with his
full time job and we simply can't keep up.
So we've put our little soap shop
on holiday for the time being.

I look at it as a positive thing as
I've missed blogging regularly and missed sharing
what I find and make with you!!!

Can you believe that February is almost over???
And March here in Georgia
always brings the whispers of Spring...
I'm so looking forward to it this year too.
Seems it's been a rough Winter for everyone!!!









Thank you so much for stopping by...
And especially for your sweet comments,
they are so appreciated ~

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






9 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

welcome back. I'm sure it is a relief. here are seasons for things.

blessings
barb

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Glad to see you back.

Thank you for the lovely photos this morning, my favorite the Easter bunny.

Enjoy this quieter less stressed time.

FlowerLady

Elderberry Dreams said...

These images are beautiful. Thank you for sharing yourself with us. Spring makes us feel more vibrant and ready for a new start, and I am sure it is not going you long to make something awesome! Just like you are ♥

Theresa said...

Beautiful images:) Just take a break and that is what helps sometimes! Take the time you need and feel rejuvenated! Have a blessed day dear friend, BIG HUGS!

NanaDiana said...

Those are all gorgeous images, Dawn.
Sometimes when a business does really well it is more of a burden than a blessing. I am glad you are able to step back a bit. Welcome back to blogging on a more regular basis- xo Diana

Sandi said...

So nice to see you again and thank you for the lovely images Dawn. It sounds like you have been very busy. It is good to take a break every now and then. :)
Hugs~

Vee said...

It warms my heart to read that you will return to what nourishes you and makes you happiest. I'm sure that you will do more soapmaking in the future, but that huge an order had to have been overwhelming. Hope that it was also profitable!

Dorthe said...

Dearest sweet Dawn,-
What beautiful images you share with us again,- thank you sweetie,- and I`m happy for you, you can relax a bit and start having more time to yourself again! Love you my friend.
Dorthe xoxo

Unknown said...

de belles cartes, et en français en plus, bon week end!
Elisa


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...