Monday, January 20, 2014

What is beautiful to you?


We all have different tastes and love different things.
So what really makes you swoon?

If you've been around my blog any time at all,
I guess you KNOW what I love!!!

My dear friend Cindy sent me a care package last week...
which was a COMPLETE surprise of course
and just look what it contained!!!

Six of the most precious pairs of baby shoes EVER!
They are aged to perfection and now, well now...I've just GOT
to transform them into something adorable!
It is my duty and calling to do so ~

Thank you so very much sweet Cindy...
you are such an angel for thinking of me,
I just love them all!!!!








Happy Monday dear friends!!!
Wishing you a beautiful day ~
hugs and love,
Dawn





8 comments:

Theresa said...

Beautiful shoes:) I am loving my pretty doll that I got from you! She is gorgeous! Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Pam L said...

You were wanting a fabric project so this looks like a good inspirational jumping off place!

Looking forward to a new creation!

Pam

Dorthe said...

Sweetie Dawn,
congratulations on this fantastic gift package,-they are just wonderful!!!
Have fun ,playing and creating dear friend.
Love and hugs, Dorthe

susan hemann said...

How wonderful! I have my son's pair of baby shoes and my mother's. I love to collect things from nature, birds nests, branches, etc...

jeanniemc said...

Cannot wait to see what you do with those shoes!

Simply Shelley said...

I have always loved these types of old baby shoes...blessings

Mamie G said...

I remember having to polish those every single night and do not forget the sole dressing!

Lily's Lace said...

I'm so excited to see what you do with them!! You are always in my thoughts so when ever I see something that reminds me of you, i snatch them up!! Miss you sweet girl!-xoxoxo


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...