Wednesday, September 25, 2013

As busy as a little bee ~


I promise, I really have been!!!
Ellie will even tell you...she watches all the I do around here :)
I think she's actually smiling in the photo below just because
her daddy brought her home a new toy and this girl LOVES
her toys! Her tail is wagging as you see it's a big ol' blur!!!


We've had a TON of soap orders as of late (we are so thankful!!!)
and I've been helping to clean and finish the little beauties.
I am such a FREAK when it come to quality control and want
all the soap to be just beautiful when it leaves our home.






Here are just a few photos of what we've mailed out lately
from our General Store Soap Co. shop  ~






























And so it goes.
It seems I am a soap maker...
But hope to get back to my own groove of creating soon :)

Happy Wednesday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn
















4 comments:

Fågel Blå said...

Lovely photos!
Have a nice day
Kathrine

Theresa said...

Beautiful:) Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

At Home in English Valley said...

You are a Jill of all trades, each one done with love and care! I bet it smells great too! Love, Penny

marda said...

Ellie is like my little dog... she loves to get new toys. There was a time whenever we came in the house with a plastic bag, there had better be a toy in there. Ha.
Glad the soap business is going to well for you, despite all the extra work it must be gratifying.
Hope you get to do some new creating soon.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...