Friday, April 12, 2013

Simple goodness...in progress!





I took a trip to Hob Lob the other day and
was thrilled that they had their Simplicity patterns on sale for .99 cents!!!
I am absolutely enthralled with small purses.
I just love them!!
I look at little girl patterns because sometimes
they will also feature a purse pattern.

Anyway, this wasn't a little girl purse but a small purse pattern that I ended up getting.
So...I'm in the process of working on a few!
The tan and beige ticking will be the lining and the best thing?
It has a wonderful flap that I can embellish with yummy old goodness!!!
Stay tuned...




I'm sorry the pics are so lame but I still wanted to show you what I'm up to!!!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend my sweet, sweet friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn





11 comments:

Ellen said...

You make me very curious Dawn ;-). Lots of fun with your project, I am still waiting for the end results ;-)

Big hugs and have a nice weekend,
Ellen

Theresa said...

I can't wait to see those little purses:) I know they will be gorgeous! Have a blessed weekend dear friend, HUGS!

GigiBeth said...

But your lameness is always so pretty!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

can hardly wait to see what Creative Goodness you are up too!
xox
Cheryl

Vee said...

You are always up to something. Whatever you do will be beautiful. Monday, right?

Dorthe said...

Happy and lovely weekend to you, my dearest Dawn- I can`t wait to see your purses , I know they will be the most beautiful ones, and love the ticking!
Isen`t it wonderful finding a pattern one can`t wait to start creating from:-)
Love from a very cold and stormy little island in the Baltic Sea and from me- Hugs,Dorthe

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Dawn, I love to see what you are making! I wish to make some bags, but get confused by how to get it right-sides to, or not half inside-out! Maybe I'd better get a pattern too. Unfortunately, we don't have Hob Lob here. Well, lots of other projects to be working on while I play computer girl!
Hugs,
Sherry

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

The suspense is killing me .. HURRY already LOL

At Home in English Valley said...

Can I say that you are the neatest sewer ever. Whenever you show a WIP, everything is neatly pressed, no hanging strings, your stitching is straight. When I sew I am covered with threads, things are flying, I press as an afterthought. All that shows in your finished product...anxious to see it! Have a great weekend dear seamstress!
Love, Penny

Jen said...

Hello Dawn, Was lovely to see your work in progress. I can't wait to see the beautiful embelishments you always do on your bags when they are finished.

Sandy said...

I am sure these will be wonderfully embellished purses when you get them done, your sewing is always so exquisite.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...