Monday, January 28, 2013

Making pretty things...

I so am.
Making the sweetest, yummiest lavender sachets!
I'm in the thick of it right now too ~
some are orders but a bunch will also land in
So please stay tuned ~

I so hope you've had a great weekend!!!
I've been working the whole way through trying to get
these little babies finished ~ it won't be long now!!

Wishing you a beautiful Monday precious friends!
hugs and love,


Dorthe said...

They are so adorable, and beautiful in all their simplisity, dearest Dawn.Such wonderful work, my friend.
Sorry for not being much around,-but having a coughing flue.
Love and hugs

Corry said...

They are beautyful
Greetings Corry

Karen B. said...

Good morning sweet Dawn,
they are so beautiful!
Karen B. Todolwen

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

You're right, they are yummy. I love the soft colors, and the stitching. They should be great sellers.

belmonili said...

How beautiful! I bet they smell divine...what a great project!

Eileen said...

I love mine! They will not last. These beauties smell and look wonderful!

Junkchiccottage said...

Dawn those are really sweet. I love the smell of lavender too. I bet you will be selling those quickly.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

I can see mine there almost finished!!! So pretty! SQUEAL!!!!!


NanaDiana said...

Those are just darling, Dawn. I bet they fly out the door! xo Diana

Shabby soul said...

They are super cute! I love the graphics and soft sepia colors.

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Dawn.. can you inbox me your phone no .. I really would love to order some of these... I am having trouble locating on etsy .. NEW at all of this LOL ......... Thanks for any help . Inbox me on my business page @ The Rusty Pearl ...Hit LIKE while your there .. Thanks so much . These are just beautiful

Theresa said...

Beautiful work of love dear friend! Have a blessed week, HUGS!

Okio B Designs said...

Oh my goodness! Love them as much as your first batch!


Cindy said...

So pretty, Dawn! And I can just smell them now, right through my computer. :-)

Rustique Gal said...

Dawn, I just love these sweet sachets! I did some over christmas with pictures of my grandma and of my dad and brothers. The boy one was filled with balsam, a family tradition. BUT Yours totally tickle me with their sweet old print shop flavor. I love old writing and script, and advertising, autographs......! Even without embellishment, I think they are adorable.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...