Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sweet blessings...my sons ~


I have to wish a very Happy Birthday
to our sweet sons Brad and David!!!
Can you believe our second and third sons were
born on the same date, November 6th??
Brad (top pic) is 26 today
and David (bottom) is 28!!!


Brent (our oldest son) will be 30 in December
and Noah (our baby) will be 15 in December as well!!
And Chase will be 22 this coming March.....
good grief, I'm getting old!!!

I love you boys so much ~





I am truly blessed...
hugs and love,
Dawn




8 comments:

Lorrie said...

Happy Birthday to your boys. Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up?

Rella said...

Happy 'birth' day to YOU, really. A special day, indeed. xo Rella

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your Handsome Sons! Both on the same day, I didn't know that! Have a blessed evening dear Dawn, BIG HUGS!

Vee said...

November 6 seems like an excellent day for a birthday. (It's a beloved family member's birthday here as well.) You must have a strong biological clock! What handsome sons you have.

Diane said...

Those are some handsome sons, and with a Mama as sweet as you, I'm sure they are just as sweet too.....

Pat C. said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome sons!

What a coincidence that Brad and David share the same birthday! (My daughter is just four days older than David; and her best friend in elementary school is one day older than he is!)

I bet your mom was hoping that at least one of the boys would come a little bit earlier and share a birthday with her!

xoxo

Marlynne said...

5 Sons How Special! I hope they take good care of you! We had 3 sons but just one is still living and he is very good to me!

morkaren said...

Fem drenge, det de mange, jeg har tre, og ville meget gerne have haft en pige (det ville du vel også) men stort TILLYKKE med de to flotte fyrer, dejligt når ens børn trives og har det godt. knus morkaren.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...