Friday, November 16, 2012

In my little workshop...


Lately I've been a busy bee here in my little studio!
Mostly with things that you've already seen here on my blog...
Some folks don't really want to make my tutorial projects themselves
and place orders for me to make them.
I'm really so very thankful too!!
Every little bit helps me buy Christmas goodies for my family ~












Can you tell what my latest order is for???



I just received the latest Folk magazine in the mail the other day
and really LOVE IT!!!
It's one of those that the front is a cover for half the magazine and then
you turn the magazine and the back is a cover as well for the other half of the magazine,
each half having wonderful features, articles, Christmas ideas and more ~
I thought I'd share a few photos of the inside to tempt you!
I think you should be able to find it at Barnes & Noble very soon.









Even the ad pages are beautiful!!!





And so, back to work I go....
candy cups and mittens are waiting!!!



Wishing you a beautiful November Friday sweet friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn







11 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You do such a lovely job on these creations, Dawn! That's why we want you to make them! : ) I love the mittens and I'm hoping next week, after I'm done with the market this Sunday, I might try making a few of those myself.

morkaren said...

Jeg vil helt sikker også prøve dine vanter (men ikke så mange som du er i gang med) du må meget gerne komme med flere jule/pynte ideer. knus morkaren.

Rhonda said...

With all your gorgeous supplies, I'm sure you will create away all weekend. I'd give anything to play in your room, seriously. xo Rhonda

NanaDiana said...

Oh- How cute- I LOVE that third image down and I am snagging it for sure. You do such a great job with all your crafting! xo Diana

Theresa said...

Girl, you are BUSY! Thanks for those images! Have a blessed chilly Georgia day! HUGS!

Karen B. said...

Sweet Dawn,
the reason that people want you to make creations for them is because you have that little special touch that only comes from you!!
much love and hugs dear friend,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Video Drama Sheila said...

Very Lovely ;)

Lorrie said...

You're like a Christmas Elf, working away to bring joy to people far away. Enjoy being creative!

Createology said...

When you want something done right you go to the expert. Blissful Creating Miss Christmas Elf...

Dorthe said...

Hello sweet Dawn,
could I please join you in playing in your wonderful room? I`d love to help with the beautiful mittens, and every other thing coming from your clever hands. I send you wishes for a wonderful creative weekend my precious friend.
Hugs and love,Dorthe
p.s. That mag is WONDERFUL!

Unknown said...

Dawn, I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. You are in my thoughts each day. The appreciation I have for you will never be forgotten.

Faye


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...