Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July BOGO SALE on Tutorials!!!


I usually do this a few times a year and thought JULY
would be the perfect time to have a SALE on my tutorials!

Just think about it...
you're watching what you spend this year, right?
Why not CREATE some of your Christmas gifts???

My tutorials are very easy and
offer step-by-step photographed instructions!

Usually they are only 5 bucks each but 'till Friday night, July 27th...
at MIDNIGHT
they will all be BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

to see all the tutorials I have to offer!

Just remember, when you pay for one...list the other one you want too!!!
Don't forget to list
BOTH tutorial names
for me so I can email them to you...

Here is a sampling of what I have to share with you:









I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday precious friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn



7 comments:

Dorthe said...

They are all so very beautiful,-and your tutorials are all so well decribed and shown in photoes, dearest Dawn.
Happy wednesday to you and yours-
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Vee said...

I own a couple of these already and really should try getting a jumpstart on Christmas. I'll just say that you create some of the finest, most detailed, easy to follow tutorials of any I've seen and I've seen a lot.

Diane in the Valley said...

Love them, especially the cute little snowman! Nice job.

Ivy and Elephants said...

These are so cute, and such a great price! You sure are bringing joy like Santa.
Hugs,
Patti

Kathryn J Cain said...

love these....i just did a Christmas Star for later in the year...posted for Christmas in July....check it out...

Kadee Willow said...

Love your tutorials and am taking advantage of your generous sale... Sweet Doll Shoe Tutorial and Nest Baby Assemblage. However, I ended up paying for two as I didn't see how to buy one get one free. Would you be able to help me with that? Thanks so much!!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Phoooey... a day late and dollar short.. well, more than a DAY late. But, that's just the way I roll. :-)

xoxo
S


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...