Monday, March 12, 2012

A little messenger ~


I've been slowly but surely getting my things together for my trip this week ~
Thank goodness, all of my supplies and kits for the class arrived safely
in Texas the end of last week...I was so relieved.
I just had this vision in my mind of the box of kits getting crushed or something!

I can't believe the Paper Cowgirl Art Retreat is already here!!!!
So now I'm packing my bag, trying not to forget anything.
There's not been much time for any more creating so I've resigned myself
to just wait and pick it all back up when I get back next weekend.

I've looked through my archived images and found a few you may love again ~



















I loved this tiny banner I made a few years ago ~
created from simple round, white tags
and a few layers of this and that.
I printed the words using my printer, sliced above and below
very carefully using my slide paper cutter,
notched the ends and you have a sweet banner!

I do hope you are doing so wonderful.....
and that Spring is peeking it's little head up
in your neck of the woods.
We have so many flowers and of course the beginnings
of pollen too!

Wishing you a beautiful Monday sweet friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn



14 comments:

Annesphamily said...

You have such lovely fare here. I really enjoyed looking t all your photos. I hope you have a wonderful trip and come back to share it all here! Happy week! Anne

BECKY said...

Hi Dawn! Wishing you a wonderful week, and thanks for all the beautiful pictures!

NanaDiana said...

Dawn, I just love the images here. They are just wonderful old graphics...and I like the little poem. xo Diana

Boxwood Cottage said...

I wish you a beautiful trip and a lot of fun and sucsess with you classes Dawn! Please tell Lisa I said hi and that I wish her the same! Oh how I wish I could attend all the fun *sigh*
xoxo~ Carola

Dorthe said...

Beautiful old images, dearest Dawn- thankyou friend- and for the sweet poem. Now you just relax untill your departure, and save the energy for the great coming week-end.
Send you love and hugs-(think I`m a bit under the weather!!)
Dorthe, xx

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Whew, I'll bet you were relieved to find out everything arrived safely, Dawn! Love these images, especially the first one. I already have an idea for it, too! When I'm getting ready to go somewhere I probably check my bag five times before I actually leave. I'm always afraid I'm going to forget something ~ like my toothbrush!

Theresa said...

You are going to have SO much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! Thanks for the images! HUGS!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

These graphics that you post make me so happy Dawn, thanks for all that you do here. ~ Abby

Vee said...

Beautiful graphics. I've already used a number of these and will again because I love them so much, though for today's creation, the ferns are going to be perfect! Have a lot of fun in Texas, Dawn!

Damasta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Have a Safe Trip my Friend! Your Students Must be so Excited about your Class!
Happy Monday!
Hugs

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Oh Dawn, I bet you are getting so excited... glad the supplies arrived safely, that is a big relief for you... now get packing, I can't wait to see lots of photos & everything about your trip when you return~

PS ~ I just was catching up on your posts, Congrats on the upcoming wee one, How Wonderful, Clara will be a wonderful Big Sister!
xox
Cheryl

June said...

The banner is so pretty Dawn. I love it!!! I love all these images too. Thank you so much for sharing them.
Have safe travels sweet friend. And have a blast!!!
hugs from here...

Rustique Gal said...

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for the wonderful images! I love your tiny banner, and am in the process of making banners myself. Hoping you have a great time at your class this week! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Hugs,
Sherry


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...