Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Good stuff to share!

A while back, Lisa discovered a wonderful show on the DIY network
and she KNEW I would love it!
Have you seen an episode yet?





This guy is so funny and back-in-the-day he was on the TV show "Perfect Strangers"
Well, I really didn't catch that show so much but I've got to tell you,
I never knew.....he has such AMAZING taste!



He's purchased several properties and is transforming them into
something wonderful. Using gorgeous old reclaimed architectural pieces.
I've looked up his Wikipedia and can tell loves
all things old, historic and aged!!

I've seen several episodes  and I so hope he make more...
I have my DVR set to record any episodes!


Another tidbit I'd love to share...
Did you love Picnik to play with your photos?
Well, now since that they are caput,
check out ipiccy.com ~
you will LOVE the similarities!!!!


Wishing you a great Tuesday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






12 comments:

Herballistic Garden said...

I'm going to check out ipiccy.com, but recently I heard about PicMonkey and it's very similar to Picnik! Check that one out too Dawn! xo wendy

NanaDiana said...

Hi Dawn- I am going to watch this guy and see what he does. I don't know his work at all. Thanks for the tip about the Picnik. I have never used any kind of program and know that I need to figure it out if I am going to continue my blogging. xo Diana

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oh gosh, I do remember him, Dawn! I watched that show, too. I wouldn't have pegged him for this new show though but I'll have to see if I can't catch an episode.

Vee said...

I recognize the name...makes me wish I got that channel!

GennieG said...

I remember him, who would have known that he was so handy. I can't wait to watch this show. Also I wanted to say that I purchased some of your tutorials in your etsy shop. I'm really excited to get to work. You are so unbelievably talented. I love everything you make.

Sandy said...

Dawn,

Thank you so much for the tip on the photo editing site, love it!!!

Linda K. said...

Love this guy too!! Thanks for the video will watch it for sure. I'll try Ipiccy too.

Linda

Sweet Woodruff said...

Thanks for the good info. I'm checking out iPiccy right now and so far I'm in love. And I've been wanting to catch that bronson pinchot show. I'm excited now.

Theresa said...

I am checking out iPiccy too:) Thanks for the info! I will have to catch that show! Enjoy your week, HUGS!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh fun! Sounds like a good one, I'm going to dvr it in the studio right now.

See you TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Heard advertisement but haven't watched it yet - I'll be sure to check it out.

And THANK YOU for the iPiccy info - I've been concerned about finding an alternative to Picnik!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Good Morning, America just did a piece on this yesterday!
I will have to watch it because Hartford in Susquehanna County, Pa, is only about an hour from me. He has actaully been in and out of our local news...
Davy Jones also had his horse ranch only about an hour from me too in Pa.!!

Hugs,
Deb


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...