Thursday, March 15, 2012

Create along with me!

Today I finally teach my class!!!
I gathered all the goodies, packed them all,
then shipped them all here and guess what?

I also created a new tutorial for my sweet Peat Pot Nest Baby!
Would you like to create with us?
Just click over to my tutorial shoppe HERE
and you can purchase the new tutorial for five bucks!

I'll be out of pocket for a few hours this afternoon but
will be checking in later to email you your tutorial purchase ~
let's make something beautiful together!!!







Have a WONDERFUL Thursday precious friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn


8 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Dawn, That is just so sweet and cute~ I love it! xo Diana

Createology said...

Very precious creation. Happy teaching...

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

What a wonderful teacher you will be, you are so encouraging and kind. xx
julie

cynka- Ewa Mrozowska said...

super!!!

CraveCute said...

Such a sweet little thing!

Linda said...

Sooo Cute!!!

Holly said...

This is so adorable!!! Love the pic of you too!
xo
Holly

Dawn said...

I just ADORE this!!!!!!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...