Friday, October 14, 2011

Quiet Friday ~


Seems today I'm lacking the words to fill my post....
so I will fill it with wonderful images.

Also, a little reminder of my free mitten tutorial and the pattern I use to make them too.
The link to the instructions is in my upper left sidebar ~
I created these the first year of my blog so
I'm sure most of you have seen it by now
but you never know :)


















Have you seen these gorgeous slippers Lisa made?
She's teaching a class on creating them!!!
Click HERE to read more about it and sign up ~






Have a beautiful fall Friday angel friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn



7 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Good Morning Dawn

I always love my visits here - creamy and dreamy. Enjoy your weekend!
Leann

Vee said...

I'm making up a gift box for my sister's birthday. We won't be together over the holidays for the first time in our lives. The mittens will be a perfect addition! I love it when serendipity strikes. Thank you, my dear!

Lisa said...

Hey sweetie,
Love those images, especially the sheet music & the ironstone pitcher. Wow! Thanks for the shout out.
Love ya!
Lisa

Janice Kay Schaub said...

lovely images sometimes they just hit the spot.
Janice

LAURETTE Stewart said...

Hi Dawn... I enjoy looking at your images, they are so nice.I hope you will have a nice week-end.
Laurette

blackenpot said...

Beatiful images and I love your blog.

I shall be following you.

Enjoy you weekend.

Dorthe said...

Love the images, dear Dawn-thankyou-so much--
and love Lisa`s slippers ,too- I live far too long away-:)
Hugs and love- and happy sunday evening.
Dorthe


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...