Thursday, January 13, 2011

Loving these snippets of inspiration!

I ran across a fall catalog from Pottery Barn the other day and
I couldn't believe how much I loved inside!
Nature inspired....




French inspired ~





Don't you love gorgeous text....on just about anything??




You know how I love herbarium images....



Having silver pieces for everyday use is so beautiful...




What about these bathroom accessories that have that aged, tarnished look??




Glass is always beautiful, classic....timeless.



 And I KNOW you've seen these light fixtures...JARS!




And this chandelier is so, so gorgeous to me.....



Thank you so much for all of your good wishes for the trade show!!
We're all hoping the ice will melt away soon ~

Have a great Thursday sweet friends!!
hugs and love,
Dawn



10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this and Anthropology's catalogs! Always a treat for the muse! And I love to wander thorough their stores too!

Amy Kinser said...

These are wonderful inspiration photos. I love it all.

Be safe and good luck.

Free Art Printables said...

Dawn, thank you for the much needed inspiration! They are so pretty. i have to say though,I saw a few things in the catalog that I thought... hmm. that is so blogland 2 years ago!

Sandy said...

Lovely and inspiring images! The jar lights are pretty great.

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures and we all need some inspiration! Hope the ice clears for your show! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Christa from Chloe Rose said...

Those are so pretty. Love them. Wishing you much success at the show.

Blessings!

Christa

At Home in English Valley said...

Hi Dawn, Get yourself on the mailing list! So much inspiration for free! Hope all is well at the show and that you are enjoying this new experience. Love, Penny

LizlovesVintage said...

Thanks for all the inspiration. I'm doing a bath reno. as we speak.
Ck. out my Blog!
xx Liz

Debbie Dillon said...

Oh, what beautiful images - I just want to live in the middle of all that!
Just LOVE your blog! Great job :)
Be blessed today,
Debbie

Diana said...

Oh I like your taste Dawn. I, too, love Pottery Barn and all of their decorating ideas. This catalog was a good one. Thanks for sharing.
Tootles
Diana


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...