Monday, March 22, 2010

Enjoying Spring's arrival!


Spring had definitely arrived here in Georgia!!!
Our weekend was just wonderful,
Saturday was sunny and Sunday was filled with soft showers....
now everything is looking so GREEN!!!
Saturday DH, Noah, Emily, Clara and I heading out to enjoy the day ~

Emily has been wanting to visit a nearby monastery so we headed out.
The grounds were so beautiful,
I have to share a few photos with you ~


Clara is always up for a field trip!!














A dear monk even blessed our precious Clara ~


Even though we're not Catholic, but non-denominational Christians....
we so loved visiting this peaceful, beautiful and spiritual place.....
and seeing our sweet girl be blessed by a man of God!


I'll be sharing a little more later in the day....
a few great giveaways....and a little news....

Have a great Monday precious friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn




7 comments:

Linens Lace and Lattes said...

Clara is a little doll! Love the inside of the church~the blue is beautiful! Have a great Monday. deb

Theresa said...

That is a beautiful place to visit! You probably drove right by my house. I live about 4 miles from there:) Have a blessed day!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Clara...must be a very patient child...to go along on those treks...that is wonderful.
Never too early to train her in the " ways of the hunt".. ( smiling )

We are not Catholic either...but what a nice thing to be blessed by a man of God.

Rose

Joy Lett said...

And someone just posted on Facebook that it is snowing in Marietta. I am ready for Spring and yardwork. Have a good week.

Jann said...

I loved this post . . . especially the photo of the monk blessing little Clara! That is a very sweet photo, and I noticed, also, her darling shoes! Where can you find those? I'd love to get a pair for Lily!

The Rustic Victorian said...

That is about as sweet as it can be. I love seeing Clara, she is growing so fast. How is her ear problem?
*M*

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Dawn your photos are just beautiful!!! I especially love the inside of the church one!!!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...