Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love the fall of the year ~

I have since I was a little girl. Seems as though the air is easier to breathe, the sky is a deeper blue and everyone has a little more pep in their step!

We've had a few cool nights here in Georgia, which is really rare in September. October is usually the month that fall arrives and even closer to the end of the month than the beginning.

I wanted to share a few fall images with you ~





The sepia nest is not really fall-ish but I still love it!!

Our house has been quiet this week. It's a good quiet though ~
Emily, Brent and Clara stopped by the other evening after being in their new home for a few days and Clara was an absolute DOLL!
She just laughed, smiled and "talked" the entire visit.
I'm still working on getting the house in order and
trying to get Noah's new bedroom situated.
Then....to decorate the "guest" (Clara's) room!

I need to get creating some artwork though ~
I'm feeling that feeling....you know the one.
If I haven't made something in a while, I get the urge to get busy creating!

I hope you have an amazing Thursday dear friends,
xxoo, Dawn

10 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Dawn,
Thank`s for your lovely immages,I love the one with the couple having tea in the garden.
I`m too an autumn woman,and this summer here has been far too warm for me,so I`m too welcoming autumn with the beautifull colors and the freschness in the air.
Wishing you time for creating,and a lovely day, sweet friend.


Love and hugs, Dorthe

The Rustic Victorian said...

Hi Miz Dawn!
I am loving this weather too, it gives me renewed energy. I don't think I will ever like the humid summers in the south. The images are nice. Give yourself a play day, you deserve it, you need to create to keep the soul balance. I love your last post, tutu sweet!
Love
Marcie

Nita Jo said...

Dawn,
I love autumn! It's my favorite season of the year. The pictures are wonderful.
I've been trying to catch up on all the posts I've missed. Clara's tutu is something I'm excited to see. What a sweet idea!

Blessings!
Nita Jo

Pam said...

Such beautiful images. Thank you Dawn.

Rebecca said...

Good Morning Dawn
Thanks for stopping by on WW Your images are beautiful, love the sepia tone one.
Have a great day
Blessings
Rebecca

Mademoiselle Julie said...

Lately I've been pondering x-mas gift ideas as well. I too want to make a calendar for my mom. Will keep your ideas in mind, Dawn. Cheers, Julie

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Dawn, just LOVE the Fall, too!
We had our windows open yesterday....just wonderful!
Enjoy your quiet and have fun! Love the little tutu idea,,can't wait to see it finished.
Have a great Thursday!
Hugs,
Lynn♥


~Let FREEDOM Ring!~

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love the fall pictures, Dawn. I think the forest one is my favorite; I could see taking a walk in a place like this.

Charlene said...

Thank you so much for the images! Love Fall too. We just don't have much of a Fall here. It goes from hot to cold & ususally not much color in the foliage. Bummer. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

Anonymous said...

We have had perfect weather here, it's wonderful
Lots of beautiful days with blue skyes. But have had a wet summer though. I think were looking at a early fall and maybe a colder winter.
Have fun with your "guest" room the little darling will love it i'm sure. Especiall after you get your decorating done :).


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...