Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just thinking of you ~


I was out looking for flooring for the kitchen and OF COURSE had to stop by an antique mall.....well, the entire time I'm looking, I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you!!!! Hoping I'll find something special to share ~ this is a sweet photo that I came across and hope that you can use it in some way. Maybe you have a precious sister you could use it on a card or use it in a piece of artwork for a friend that you can't live without ~ I hope you love it......

Happy weekend my dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn

13 comments:

Julia said...

Thank you, Dawn, for this sweet picture and for all the other wonderful images you provide us with to use in our art!

debi said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

perfectly lovely photo, Dawn. thanks for sharing.

Rabenfrau said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful old photo with us!
Rabenfrau

Linda K. said...

Thank you so much Dawn for this sweet little image! It amazes me how much we love the same things. I guess many of us do in some way or other. Many blessings to you!

Linda

Linda Jo said...

Thank you. You are always so sweet to us.

Magic Moonlight said...

Thank-you for sharing this beautiful old photo!

Dorthe said...

Dawn, sweetest
thanks for the so lovely photo.
wishing you a very great week-end.

Love and hugs ~Dorthe

Sandy said...

Such a sweet image! I wish I had a sister to share it with.

Trish said...

Yep...I can believe it...that the whole time you are indeed thinking of us cause that is just your sweet nature. Hey, thanks for sharing.

Wildflowerhouse said...

Thanks for the sweet photo. Sharon

Linda said...

What a sweet picture...thank you for sharing it! I also love the egg soaps...lovely!

xashee's corner said...

LOVELY! thank you so much for sharing! :) Have a MARVELOUS day!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...