Sunday, July 19, 2009

A must-have!!!

You all know how much I love blogging, right?
Well, my sweet friend Marcy of Queen Marcy Originals mailed me a copy of Blogging for Bliss as a gift and it just arrived Saturday.... and I LOVE it!!!
Thank you so much Marcy, you were right ~ it's definitely a keeper!!

Tara Frey's new book Blogging for Bliss is so chock full of wonderful information. Are you a new blogger? Then this is a great reference book for you ~ with tips, tricks, how-tos and so many wonderful bloggers are featured inside. They each talk about their spin on blogging too! I've been blogging now for almost three years and I'm still learning. It's just so neat to read about all the different blogs and Tara ties it all together with great information that we all need as we journey down this blog road.



And the price? AMAZING!!! Here's the Amazon link to order it ~ you will love it!!!

Thank you all so very much for your sweet thoughts and prayers for my dad....this is very treatable and our hopes and prayers are for him to be on the road to recovery very quickly!!

You are always there for me....and I thank you for that.
You truly are why I love to blog ~


Wishing you a lovely Sunday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn

11 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi sweet ,
thanks for telling,
looks great,
Hope your day will be great and lovely, I`m going to my shop now , to create.

Love and hugs from Dorthe

One Shabby Old House said...

It's not even 8:00 a.m. here and I am already spending money lol....but that book looks like it will be wonderful.
Any books in the works from you my talented oh so talented friend?
Hugs
Becky

Vee said...

(oops...having trouble hanging in today for whatever reason.)

That is an amazing price! I have been watching for this book and had even featured it. Thanks for the critique.

Barbara Jean said...

Hi Dawn,
Just popping over to say hi and hope you have a great day.

Actually managed to get a bit of crafting done yesterday at the store. (slow day)
Felt so good. I sure miss it when i can't do it..

Back and hip did well all day till about 5, then it was a killer. Took forever for Ibuprofen to kick in and get some relief. Sure getting tired of waiting for this to 'go away on it's own'.

Oops did not mean to complain. Thank the lord i can get up and around each day!!

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Anonymous said...

I bought this book last night at my local Barnes & Noble and I couldn't agree more...l♥ve it!

Enjoy you blog very much too!

Chandra said...

Thanks for the tip Dawn...I will check it out!!!

Sandi said...

Hi Dawn,
I went right online and purchased a copy!! Can't wait to get it!! Thanks for letting us know.
Blessings~

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Well Miss Dawn, I do think you should be in that book! I'll check it out as I could use some help ;)

Prayers for you and your family♥

candice xo

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the book! I think it is awesome, very well done.

Have a good week.
Queen Marcy

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Just ordered mine!

Sandy said...

I saw Tara's book on your blog and ordered a copy for myself, it looks like it will be a great resource.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...