Friday, January 9, 2009

A sweet friend with such a giving heart ♥


A most wonderful package came in the mail, and quite heavy too!! I looked at the sender and saw my sweet friend Vikki's name and just knew there were treasures inside!!


O. MY. GOODNESS! Were there ever!!!!! Vikki of Humble Heart is so very giving.....just look at what she packed into that box. Don't you love all the beautiful hues of pink?? Such trinkets and treasures ~ thank you so very much dear angel, I love each and every thing!!!! May you be blessed beyond measure for your kindness ~








A little handmade pillow from a pretty vintage handkerchief ~











See the handmade journal Vikki made?? It's just beautiful ~










A handmade heart from a sweet Humble Heart :)








Look at the precious handmade stitches on these quilt pieces ~







Can you believe how wonderful this pattern is?













~ Friends are earth's angels ~

Wishing you all a wonderful Friday!!!!
love and hugs to you all, dear friends ~ xxoo, Dawn

18 comments:

Kathy said...

What a lovely package! I love all the pink and, oh my, that sweet pink heart! I'm sure to have such a wonderful friend you must be one as well ; ). Enjoy!

Lori said...

"friends are earth's angels" oh, i just love that Dawn...it really is so true!!! i love all the goodies from your friend...what a wonderful and thoughtful package to receive!!!

Anonymous said...

You do have the funnest mail! What a blessing,,thats because you are a blessing. Have a wonderful day!
Big Hug!
Marcie

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and lovely gift! Everything is beautiful and special.

Anonymous said...

Dawn, what sweet and precious things in an equally precious friend's gift!
Diane

Deb said...

OH what wonderful surprises! It makes me smile just to see all your special things. The little dress is precious and I love the old pattern and buttons. Oh the fun you will have with this gift! Have a great weekend!

Monica said...

This is a great surprise parcel, Dawn! True friends are a real blessing...
I love the baby dress, the snowman, the little bear, the handmade pillow and journal.. well, I definitely LOVE ALL!
Have a great w.e too, I'm resting a bit.
Monicaxx.

LuLu Kellogg said...

Now that's what I call Love Mail!

Have a lovely weekend,
LuLu~*xoxo

larkswing said...

Wow, what a sweet surprise - no doubt you had a great time opening and finding such fun!

Unknown said...

My goodness, she really spoiled you, didn't she? What a wonderful gift!

Julie said...

Wow, you made out like a bandit. I was going to say you were lucky, but I am sure it is because you are so deserving.

I have a collection of vintage children and angels. I hadn't seen this one before. She is darling.

Sandy said...

What a delightful surprise! She is a sweet lady and I enjoy visiting her blog. I hope you have a great weekend!

Cecilia - Titi said...

This is a great surprise parcel, Dawn.
True friends are a real blessing.
Titi

Dorthe said...

Sweet Dawn, once again you are gifted with a very special packet and you realy deserve it.You are one of the worlds earth`s angels truly.
love to you
Dorthe

kathy said...

Dawn , Vikki is truly a treasure -- so sweet and creative -- a person after Gid's own heart -

The little dress is so darling - you have such vision --

Kathy - ga

tam said...

How fun! so much sweet girlie stuff-what a wonderful friend to send such a nice package of goodies!
~Tam :D

Jan Thomason said...

what a delightful surprise!
such great treats - you must have figured Christmas day had returned!

yea for you! jan

Tardevil said...

I LOVE this angel. Do you collect them? I do, and I hope to do a post on them soon(next week?). I'm going to try and send you an e-mail.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...