Saturday, January 10, 2009

More New Year's Goodness!

I just love that so many sweet women are deciding to join us in this blog world!!! There is such a support system here that I want others to experience the goodness here. The techie stuff can be learned, slowly but surely, and the rewards are immeasurable ~


Another new blogger has joined us and I'd like to introduce you to Beth of Barn Owl Studio! I've snagged a little photo that's on her profile of one of her art pieces just to give you an idea of what beauty she creates....here's her BLOG so you can welcome her into the fold sweet friends ~



Plus, I won a wonderful giveaway today!!! A $25.00 gift certificate to Kathi's Etsy shop!!!!! I just LOVE her jewelry and had to show you what I chose.....plus I have money LEFT....her prices are so great!! Next I'm going to order one of her beautiful charm necklaces ~ Thank you so much Kathi!
Visit her store HERE...Visit her blog, Care To Bead HERE






Wishing you a peaceful, relaxing and very blessed Sunday dear friends,

xxoo, Dawn

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win! Please stop by my new blog next week I will be hosting a giveaway starting next friday! I have enjoyed your posts and advice for new bloggers.
Lorri

Anita said...

fun and fabulous earrings! I too am grateful for the good friends I have made blogging- and for people who let us glimpse into their lives...friends from afar.

Happy New Year!

Anita

lorhen82 said...

Thanks for featuring Kathi's shop...her jewelry is gorgeous!!! ~Lori

Tara said...

Congrats on your win!

Lori said...

great win Dawn, i just love those little rhinestone balls...they make the prettiest earrings:) thanks for introducing us to all of the new girls!!!

The Charm House said...

I love the earrings....

Nancy Hood said...

the pic of you and your car was too cute! wonder if your sons would love to have that one!

Barbara Jean said...

Beautiful earrings.
Great choice.
Thanks again for passing all this blog info on to us.

Barbara jean

Dorthe said...

How elegant they are Dawn,great with everything,congratulations.
Wish you too a blessed sunday swetie.
Love from me in Bornholm.
Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, What Fun!!!
A big Sunday Hug!
Marcie

Shirley Gonzalez-Day said...

I am a new blogger and artist and am so grateful for all of the wonderful support I have received from women in the blog world. Beautiful blog. I will return.

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

Dawn, thank you so very much for blogging about my earrings, soon to be your earrings. I've received many lovely complements from your post. Thanks to all. Have a great day..Kathi

Deb said...

Congratulations on your win Dawn. I have a blog Award for you :-)

savvycityfarmer said...

ifin that's you on the sidebar, uou are so cute.


join the southern slang thang fun over at cityfarmer


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...