Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little inspiration for you ~

Don't you love it when you're just hopping around the internet and you run across a website that is amazing?! You click from page to page and see more beautiful things the more you look?

This is one of those ~ Zanz is the name of the store I believe. The website is not in English but it doesn't speaks to me through it's images. Click HERE to visit ~ a few of my favorite photographs are below:

xxoo, Dawn


Antiques and More Blog said...

Hi! Dawn,
What a lovely place to visit for inspiration...thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to add to my blog list.


Barb said...

thanks for another great site, Dawn.

I have had amazing feedback from my bird nest tutorial blog. It is so fun meeting everyone, and I do hope they will try making some. I bet everyone would have such unique and creative ideas about how to use them.

This blogging certainly does keep one challenged to keep up. I don't know how you do it all.

Blessings on you day.

Barbara jean

Lori said...

how pretty

The Joy of Nesting said...

Good Morning Miss D!!!

Thank you for a wonderful inspiring blog link!! I found a couple of amazing eye candy and inspiration Swedish blogs through Carol at Raised in Cotton!! I have them listed under my blogs as Beautiful eye candy. If you have take a trip to Sweden!!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mexico

madrekarin said...

Good night, girl! How do you find time to surf the web and get things done for the shower?
I'm glad you did though, because the photos are just lovely. Off to see the rest!
Have a great day.

Vie Chaotique said...

Hi though I'd drop bu for a visit. Congratulations on the article. I love that magazine. Quite a feather in your cap. (hehe - bad pun -- couldn't help myself.)

Dorthe said...

Dear Dawn im overwhelmed and happy,
for your sweet words to me thankyou so much.
You are a great inspiretor and helper dear.
I know Zanz, they do have wonderfull stoff to buy.
Once more thanks sweetie,
and hugs and love to you-

Becky said...

Dawn, I Love it. Most especialy that pillow.
Oh and I can't wait to get my copy of artful blogger, I can't get enough of your blog.
Keep up the beautiful work.


tam said...

Hi Dawn! I just love all the inspiration blogland has to offer-includam!ing yours!~Smiles~T

Jamie said...

What a wonderful site Dawn. But everything I love is SOLGT! LOL!!! Congratulations on "Artful Blogger" sweetie. You deserve it:) Love, Jamie

Viv (VivLyn) said...

What lovely pictures! Inspiration galore!

Tracey McBride said...

Soo charming! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

TattingChic said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

How funny...Zanz is one of my local stores! I often pop in for inspiration...but their prices are exhorbitant so it is only for a look-see. Gill, in Norway.

Karen B. said...

Dear sweet Dawn,
you look lovely!!
Karen B. ~ Todolwen


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...