Thursday, September 25, 2008

A new journal tutorial at
The Little Speckled Egg!

It took till the wee hours of the morn this Thursday but I finally finished the tutorial and have it up for sale!!! The tutorial shows step-by-step how to create a small journal, using a very simple and quick construction method and using materials that you probably have around your home right now. I've added a special page of tips, tricks and ideas PLUS a page of images to use in the journal. Find it here at:
The Little Speckled Egg tutorial blog

Here is a photo of the journal just after constructing and ready for embellishing:


Each and every page is layered with beautiful images and paper to allow for jotting down thoughts or notes.



I'm still decorating the journal that I've used in making the tutorial and should have it for sale very soon ~ These would make such wonderful gifts personalized for each recipient . . .



Happy Thursday dear friends!!
xxoo, Dawn

14 comments:

Sherri said...

the stuff on your pages is awesome. Perfect details!

vikki said...

it looks wonderful dear sweet friend! a treasured keepsake for all! how great to have such detailed instructions on how to do your own! thank*u for always sharing & caring. hugs & blessings, vikki ♥

Vee said...

How tempting! It looks wonderful, Dawn. It's not easy writing tutorials that make sense. You do a great job of writing them, though.

Creations from my heart said...

I had to check first thing this morning to see if you finished it. It is beautiful as usual! Blessings....Sherry

Cindy said...

Love it so far, can't wait to see the finished product...it's so pretty.

c

Sandy said...

Prettier and prettier! I love the layering you are doing on this one. The subtle backgrounds make your colored elements pop on the page. Beautiful! Happy creating today!

Kathy said...

All purchased! I don't know when I will make it but I love supporting your efforts, Dawn. Your work is always beautiful. ~Kathy

The Charm House said...

Dawn, This is the first post I have made on your blog! I just want you to know how much your work has inspired me over the past year to become an artist. My children have both left for college and I had to do something. Your work encouraged me in mine! Thank you so much, I as sure that you are an inspiration to so many! Again Thank you! Yvette Adams The Charm House!

Jenni B said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to try it!

Jenni B

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn!!

How lovely!!I can't wait till we get home, and get my fingers "messy" ;c}

When you have a minute stop by my digs, I findlly had enough wifi exposure to put up a posting :c} :c}

Pattie :c}
Mazatlan Mexico

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Dawn, just pure talent, is all I can say. You put so much work in your tutorial and to share with everyone your art is a gift.
I have to catch up on your blog.
Blessings,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful, Dawn! Just saw your cute mittens and rag balls on the back of my new Somerset Memories that came today. That's great!
Jane

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

you have such an amazing eye for detail! love this soo much!
thanks for your kind words today - they meant a lot to me. you are a great friend and inspiration!
colleen

Dorthe said...

Dawn sweetie it looks so wonderfull, the beautifull immages you used ,the cut out bird, and the hare team too are so sweet.
I cant wait to start my own.
Thankyou so much dear Dawn.
hugs Dorthe


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...