Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday gifts for you ~


I scanned in a few images from my new little books ~ well they're new to me but are not new at all! I hope you don't mind that these aren't in color but I love them like this ~ they have a simple beauty . . .








The boys are back in school today and I've got to get busy creating!!



Winter is an etching,
spring a watercolor,
summer an oil painting
and autumn...
a mosaic of them all.

Stanley Horowitz


My sweet friend Juno cleaned the egg print up for us so here it is again, thank you so much Juno!



Hoping your Monday is a wonderful, productive day!!

xxoo, Dawn

10 comments:

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Thank you for the beautiful Monday freebees! I love them!!!

Unknown said...

Awwww...thank you for the gifts! I love the old illustrations, they are so sweet. You must be on the other side of the planet from me. It is Sunday night still and you are blogging about your boys being in school on Monday morning. Good morning to you and good night to me!!! LOL!

Vee said...

Wonderful images...you have a great Monday, too.

emily said...

What cuties the images are! Thanks for sharing them!! I can't wait to use them.
emily

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Love the images! Thanks as always!
Colleen - ps LOVED the poem!

Creations from my heart said...

Thank you for the artwork. I love pictures of children.Blessings on your Monday...Sherry

Mercedes said...

Oh, My!! these are wonderful, thanks so much!! I´m doing a school diary as a teacher and these one will be great !!!!Oh, of course , we started later in Spain, children came back on September 15th.

Sandy said...

You are always such a sweetheart to share your precious images. I did snag the birds and want to try a hand tinting technique. I'll let you know how it comes out.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I was so envious when I saw these on your blog the other day. I especially love the bluebird illustration. Thanks again, Deb

Anonymous said...

Your little 'nest' is inspiring. Thank you for sharing your images and ideas. You are an asset to the world wide web. 'May the Lord bless you and keep you', Numbers 6:24


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...