Friday, May 2, 2008

Hello sweet friends! I hope that you're having a wonderful Friday ~ I still have these items that I've made and have decided to give them a try in my Etsy store . . . I'd love for you to stop by and take a look!!

And I want to thank you all so much for the sweet comments you've left me about my little fairy shoe ~ I'll definitely have to try to make a few more. I love using vintage materials so I will have to do a little hunting and gathering for the right sized jars to fit the pattern I made. You all continue to encourage me to be more and more creative. I thank you for that!!




Hope you have a great weekend!!! xxoo, Dawn


9 comments:

Simply Me Art said...

I Adore the Baby Shoe Pin Cushion... Gorgeous..

Simply Shelley said...

Beautiful things, Dawn....have a great weekend...

Blessings,Shelley

Nancy Hood said...

Thank you for your sweet comments, dear friend. I pray that one day we will sit and chat with an icy glass of delicious southern sweetened tea~

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Love the sweet pin cushion. Your blog is darlin' and your such a creative writer. Enjoy my visit.

Hugs, RoseMarie

A Wild Thing said...

I wore shoes just like that, is that telling my age...I still haven't heard from Vikki either, I'll keep you posted.
sharon

Vee said...

Dawn, you have a great weekend, too! Hope it means sunshine, relaxing, good food, family, and friends. (Perhaps a fairy shoe tossed in for good measure.)

Jann said...

Your creations are just exquisite. Thanks for always giving people a peek at what you're doing . . . ~Jann

Oiyi said...

I also love the Baby Shoe Pin Cushion. So precious.

Unknown said...

I love love love all of your creations! That little baby shoe is adorable!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...