Monday, March 10, 2008

So blessed ~

Such sweetness here. See the photos? A wonderful new friend, customer and angel, Vikki, sent me her payment for an order of a mini thought book and my little Guess How Much I Love You puzzle and enclosed with her payment was this precious gift!

I opened the bundle up carefully, pulling out precious little papers, definitions, buttons and charms. What a treasure trove!!




Such sweet little trinkets and papers can make one's day, don't you agree?



Thank you dear Vikki. This was so very kind and thoughtful of you. You know my heart ~ I absolutely love it ALL!




5 comments:

kathy said...

Dawn , your box is so gorgeous . Everything you do has your stamp of love and care and attention to detail , YOur gift from a customer was wonderful -- oh is that button tag from a stamp ?? OH i love her packet -- would love to ask her ?? don't know if she wants that given out -- I am reliable lol. Bought many items at the feathered nest lol -- Kathy - GA -- jorgramm@bellsouth.net

bj said...

THIS is what I mean when I say BLOGGERS ARE THE BEST!!!!
hugs, bj

Lady Em said...

It's all so neat!!

Vee said...

What a lovely gift!

A bird in the hand said...

Oh yes! It would make my day too.
xox


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...