Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A little post about birds, eggs and nests ~

I just had to show you the wonderful stamps that I received this week from Above the Mark. A gift certificate to this store was part of my prize package, and these are the stamps I chose. Mostly bird themed by I did pick out the cute bee hive and compass point. Their stamps are beautiful ~ they have a great selection, too!




Today I created another set of bird, feather and egg tags to sell. Tracey at Notes from a Cottage Industry bought my last set and look below at her wonderful idea for them! ~ UPDATE: Thurs. morn - SOLD, thank you!!



Tracey placed them on a backdrop of a page from an old book and framed them! How cool is that? She always has the best ideas ~



One other little thing, I have this sweet nest inside of a berry basket, feathers and all with a cute hang tag ~ for sale in my Etsy store very soon!

UPDATE: Thurs. Morn - SOLD, Thank you!!!

Wow! That's a lot of birds, eggs and nests!!! Spring is coming though . . .




17 comments:

Tara said...

Aren't these pics just gorgeous!

Ginny said...

You seem to have a thing for nests and bird eggs, or is it just my imagination??!!

Kathy at Shocking Pink Thread said...

Dawn, stop back by my blog soon! I'm having trouble with my post and Blogger but I have tried to share about today's "special delivery".

P.S. I adore the birds and nests!

Kathy at Shocking Pink Thread said...

Dawn, stop back by my blog soon! I'm having trouble with my post and Blogger but I have tried to share about today's "special delivery".

P.S. I adore the birds and nests!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

I just love love the things that you create ! They are beautiful !
xoxo,
Lori

Diane Fay (littlealma) said...

Love your blog!!! I aam going to have to go nest hunting as soon as all the snow melts! Ha ha ha! But may I ask a question? How do you speckle the eggs? I googled it, but didn't have any luck! I bought some eggs last Easter and painted them pretty pastels, but they just don't look right, can you give me any tips? (by the way, I am just asking this for myself - I am in no way planning on selling any speckled eggs!!!!!)

Hugs from Michigan - Diane

Sher's Creative Expressions said...

Love your cute little ideas. I'm so partial to birds and nest. . . no wonder I adore your creations!

Blessings,

Sher

Lora said...

I love your new stamps! Your creations are so lovely.

SweetAnnee said...

Oh you know I love birds , nests and eggs..keep creating and showing them..
I adore it
deena

Heatherly said...

Ohh ... must have those stamps now! I'm really loving your little bird nest piece!
heather

Lori said...

what wonderful stamps!!! and i love your berry basket assemblage, so sweet:)

THE TATTERED NEST said...

shoot. I came to your blog this morning hoping for some more tags on your etsy shop and it looks like they have sold! I will not get discouraged, I guess I will just have to keep stalking you until I get some! tee hee...

Scrappy Jessi said...

just darling!
love the tags!
oxoxox,
jessi

Miss Sandy said...

I am so excited and delighted for you! I adore the idea of framing the tags! Do you do custom orders?

Amy Wagner said...

Beautiful :)
Amy

truevyne said...

Your work is gorgeous!

GardenGoose said...

lovely! as always!

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...