Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, January 25, 2008

Take a look ~

I just had to share Theresa's blog with you, Cottage Gardens. She was featured in Country Living this past year and I absolutely love her taste! Romantic, eclectic, elegant and architectural all thrown in together. I've purchased a few things from her in the past when she sold at Lakewood Antiques Market in Atlanta. Well, that wonderful show shut down and I believe she sells at Scott Antiques Market now. Plus, she has her own store!

Check out her blog and you'll see her beautiful taste ~

Theresa's style reminds me so much of this beautiful decorating book I own ~ The cover does not speak for all of the gorgeous contents. I'll try to scan some pages later to show you!


cottagetiques said...

Thanks for the mention on your blog! I love when people like my style of decorating. I think I would dry up and blow away if I couldn't decorate and create beautiful vignettes. I'm like a drug addict that needs a fix! I love junk, and I love the business I'm in.
Thanks Theresa

sweetpea said...

From one "junkie" to another, I love it too! So glad I have gotten to know all my fellow "junkers" out there! It's wonderful to be among such talented women! Especially you Dawn!


Teresa~French Poppy said...

Thanks for the link to Theresa's blog Dawn~ I just popped over there and love it.


Carol said...

I am responding to your previous post on thankfulness...
You have got that perfectly right and directly to the point. Without the grace of God...where on earth would I ever, ever BE?!!!


FrenchGardenHouse said...

That's one of my all time favorites!!
xo Lidy

Miss Sandy said...

Thanks for the heads up on another really gret palce to visit!

Garden_Antqs said...

Don't you just love her style!! She's definately fabulous and you are my friend!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...