Sunday, February 11, 2007

Your home is your nest!


Well, I've been posting a while now for mine and my partner Cindy's store, The Plum Tree (http://www.plumtreeantiques.blogspot.com/), but I've decided it's time for me to have my own blog. Cindy has started a blog featuring her home and her wonderful collections and it can be found at http://forloveofhome.blogspot.com/. She's such a great friend and I've always loved her taste and her home is amazing!


My home is quite an eclectic mix. My style used to be quite traditional, with everything matching and looking like it should in a magazine page. But as my tastes have changed, I love all that is old and wonderful and just display these things so my family and I can enjoy them.


1 comment:

Retroboutiques said...

I don't know how I found your blog, but I am so happy I did! I just love everything! Your painting, your sewing projects, your collections, and your decorating! May I put you on my favorites on my blog?


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...