Sunday, February 25, 2007

Well, I'm finally back!


You don't know how addicted you are to your computer until it blows up!! I so enjoy looking at everyone's wonderful blogs while drinking my morning coffee. It's like taking a little peek into so many people's lives across the country and the world!

Oh, and checking my e-mail, I love to do that and last but certainly not least, working on our store's blog every week! Cindy did a great job on the blog, it was beautiful so I can't complain there at all. We just want to stay in touch with our customers and show them all our new finds.


Well, I have a little news, I have an Etsy shop! I love making things and figured it would be another great outlet to sell handmade things. So many great artists sell their wares on the Etsy site. Just click my link to the right and take a look.

No comments:


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...